Visual CertExam Suite - What's New
v3.2.1 (Jun 6, 2013)
- Fixed: "Previous" button behavior in training mode.
- Fixed: Invalid user's scoring after the exam.
- Fixed: Bugs with questions selection.
v3.2 (May 23, 2013)
- Added: Autosave during editing exam.
- Added: French localization.
- Fixed: Problems with vce-files importing in Designer.
- Fixed: Acceleration of opening files with lots of questions in Designer.
- Fixed: Startup error on Windows XP.
- Fixed: Training mode errors.
- Fixed: Small miscellaneous bugs.
v3.1.1 (Jan 24, 2013)
- Fixed: "Code not found" bug.
- Fixed: Locking license when offline.
v3.1 (Jan 22, 2013)
- Added: Automatic restart after changing language.
- Added: Ability to use PNG images in Designer.
- Fixed: Errors during importing RTF files with images.
- Fixed: Error with saving and restoring sessions.
- Fixed: Wrong Designer's behaviour during selecting and copying text.
- Fixed: Various bugs with printing.
- Fixed: Errors and typos in localizations.
- Fixed: Miscellaneous small bugs.
v3.0.1 (Oct 23, 2012)
- Fixed: Miscellaneous small bugs.
v3.0 (Oct 10, 2012)
- Added: Training mode.
- Added: Ability to use hyperlinks.
- Fixed: Database damage or data loss after the upgrade to new version.
- Fixed: Typos and errors in localizations.
- Fixed: Errors during importing.
- Fixed: Errors randomizing answers.
- Fixed: Problems with saving exams containing non-latin symbols.
v2.8.1 (Jul 27, 2012)
- Fixed: German localization.
v2.8 (Jul 24, 2012)
- Added: Ability to sort questions by name, type and section.
- Added: Ability for users to add their own translation of the interface language.
- Fixed: Excessive CPU usage by the spell checker.
- Fixed: Bug when selecting multiple questions in Designer.
v2.7 (Jun 25, 2012)
- Added: Drag'n'Drop for tree elements in the "Build a tree" question type.
- Fixed: Typos in localization texts.
- Fixed: Starting Case Study-based exams.
- Fixed: "Enable Review button" bug.
- Improved: Uninstaller deletes all unnecessary files (only for new installs).
v2.6 (May 14, 2012)
- Added: Ability to delete individual results.
- Added: German dictionary for spell checking.
- Added: Language selected during installation remains the default.
- Added: Notification of a successful upgrade.
- Fixed: Bug when transitioning between questions with "Show Answer" enabled.
- Fixed: Setting the "Enable Spell Checking" option was not being saved.
- Fixed: Problems with scaling fonts.
- Improved: German localization.
v2.5 (Apr 11, 2012)
- Added: German language interface.
- Added: Cancel button on connection screen.
- Added: Option to disable printing questions and results.
- Added: Ability to import/export user data.
- Added: Check for updates on startup.
- Fixed: Bug when zooming during a test.
v2.4.2 (Mar 27, 2012)
- Added: Automatic restart after unregistering.
- Fixed: Hotkey for File->Properties has changed to "e" (Designer).
- Fixed: Incorrect alignment of images in "explanation" windows.
- Various minor bug fixes.
v2.4.1 (Mar 19, 2012)
v2.4 (Mar 15, 2012)
- Added: Ability to limit the number or exam retake attempts.
- Added: Ability to show the exam and question number during the test.
- Added: Ability to scale font size during the test.
- Fixed: Problems with importing from RTF files.
v2.3 (Jan 27, 2012)
- Some bugs fixed, and improved interface.
v2.2 (Jan 16, 2012)
- Added: A company name and logo can now be displayed on score reports.
- Added: Option to automatically check for program updates.
- Added: Interface language now defaults to system default.
- Added: Support for large fonts, as set by the operating system.
- Added: Hotkey for "Mark" (Alt-M).
- Fixed: Some hotkey conflicts.
v2.1.1 (Dec 26, 2011)
- Fixed: Localization problems.
v2.1 (Dec 19, 2011)
- Added: Spell-check for Designer.
- Added: Localization support (English and Russian).
- Added: Selecting from a custom range of questions.
- Added: Sort results by candidate and custom date range.
- Added: Import student groups and teachers from txt, csv, and xml files.
- Added: Export test results to txt, csv, and xml files.
- Fixed: Rare crash.
- Various small bug fixes.
v2.0 (Oct 26, 2011)
- Fixed: Client would not connect to ports other than the default (2424).
- Added: Hotkey to show the correct answer (Ctrl+S).